As the Thanksgiving holiday approaches, we are taking some time to reflect on the things we are thankful for. Bringing our mission and vision to Indianapolis over these past 2 years has been amazing, and we want to express our gratitude towards the people and places that inspire us and help us grow.
Here’s our “Thankfulness List” for 2011:
1. Great local coffee shops (MoJoe’s, Earth House) that serve as our workspace and inspire our work.
2. Dedicated board members that embrace our mission and push us to the next level.
3. Early adopters who have become a part of the Catalyst family and continue to promote our work.
4. Training participants who have fun and take the information they learn and think outside the box.
5. Community members who love Indianapolis and want to be a part of making it better.
6. Mission-focused nonprofits that provide meaningful opportunities for community members to be apart of their work.
7. Social media outlets that allow us to promote our services and pass on relevant information for FREE!
8. Understanding husbands that have allowed us to pursue our vision. Thanks David and Lloyd!
9. Owning our own nonprofit. We make our own rules and have the flexibility to work from home (no fluorescent lighting or tiny cubicles for us!) and keep a healthy work-life balance.
10. Each other!! How often do you find a business partner that “gets you”? We push, inspire, and motivate each other every day and are thankful for the opportunity to work together.
Happy Thanksgiving, world changers!
Melissa and Kristin